At W&M, our director has over 20 year’s experience in criminal Law, gained at a number of leading Law Firms in the Midlands and the North West.
Prior to setting out in the costing world, the Director was involved in running his own caseload, within a Criminal Practice and gained valuable knowledge and experience for maximising the costs on every case.
Given his keen interest in costs, it was a natural step, to set up W&M Legal Consultants.
Our Director combines the role of being a highly regarded and experienced consultant, for many law firms and providing a professional legal costs service to Law Firms.
Assistance at Police Stations
- Advice and assistance at Police Stations
- Locus in quo / site visits, production of plans drawings and photographs.
- Preparation of IV transcriptions.
- Preparation of exhibit schedule re: synopsis and analysis of evidence.
- Preparation of telecommunication reports and analysis of the same. • Cell site analysis.
- Preparation of CCTV schedules and analysis report.
- Preparation of CCTV stills and digital images
Cost drafting services
- Cost drafting services inclusive of all billing aspects of solicitors cost and claims in privately funded and legally aided criminal matters.
- Preparation of forensic crime analysis re: issues of continuity in exhibits/ compliance with preservation of material and examination of experts reports facts, findings and opinions.