- Cost drafting services inclusive of all billing aspects of solicitors cost and claims in privately funded and legally aided criminal matters.
- Preparation of forensic crime analysis re: issues of continuity in exhibits/ compliance with preservation of material and examination of experts reports facts, findings and opinions.
- Special preparation of case chronology of events and time lines re: analysis cross-referenced with evidence and versions of events.
- Preparation of computer Forensic Analysis re: analysis of computer material and electronic devices, data recovery.
- Preparation of Police interview transcriptions.
- Consultancy services.
- Advice and assistance at Police Stations.
- Locus in quo / site visits, production of plans drawings and photographs.
- Preparation of IV transcriptions.
- Preparation of exhibit schedule re: synopsis and analysis of evidence.
- Preparation of telecommunication reports and analysis of the same. • Cell site analysis.
- Preparation of CCTV schedules and analysis report.
- Preparation of CCTV stills and digital images.
Here at W&M Legal Consultants we offer a professional and comprehensive Legal Service to Criminal Law Firms.
We understand the pressures on firms and fee earners to maximise their costs, which is why we provide a service that combines turnaround and a quality service our clients can rely on.
We have built our reputation of offering a personal service to Solicitors firms and individuals.